- Dysphagia/oral feeding disorders are disorders in the way someone eats or drinks, including problems with chewing, swallowing, coughing, gagging, and refusing foods.
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Cognitive skills– remembering letters, shapes and sequences
- Fine motor skills– finger dexterity, wrist and forearm control, and hand strength
- Gross motor skills– balance and body coordination
- Self-care tasks– dressing, bathing and self-feeding
- Social skills– taking turns, listening and following directions