Max Well's hand therapy program provides quality rehabilitation services for various hand and upper extremity injuries.
Conditions treated include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Surgical and non-surgical fracture
- Wrist and elbow injuries
- Repetitive motion disorder
- Scar management
Max Well's Therapist will work closely with your physician to create a treatment plan that is specific to your needs. Our therapist will incorporate exercise to strengthen muscle and tendons, massage to manage pain and a reconditioning program to get you back to activities of daily living.
The resulting benefits are:
- Better functional mobility
- Increased strength and range of motion
- Ease of pain management
- Improved sensory and desensitization functions