With employers paying more than 15 to 20 billion dollars in workers' compensation costs each year, our goal at Max Well Physical Therapy is to effectively partner with employers to help reduce the cost of work-related injuries by focusing on improving injury prevention and injury management. We are a licensed WorkSTEPS provider here to assist employers in establishing legally compliant work injury and disability management programming.
The WorkSTEPS program is designed to provide employers a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach, customized to the employer's specific needs and goals, to proactively address work injury prevention and management. This program continues to gain national recognition as one of the largest providers of standardized functional employment testing in the nation and is recognized throughout the United States as one of the finest ADA/EEOC-compliant functional testing products available. The functional testing incorporates a baseline ergonomic, as well as the medical and physical capability measures, to help appropriately match hires to job positions. The WorkSTEPS employment testing program helps:
- identify individuals who do not meet job specific strengths;
- provide employers with a pass/fail recommendation;
- appropriately match current and new employees to the physical demands of their jobs;
- substantiate legitimate injury and disqualify fraudulent claims;
- reduce employee turnover; and
- expedite employee return to work.
Click Here for more information.